Six Smart & Biggar partners recognized as leading lawyers in Expert Guides: Women in Business Law, 2021 edition
Smart & Biggar is pleased to announce that six partners are recognized in the 2021 edition of Expert Guides: Women in Business Law. Each individual listed in the annual guide was nominated by peers, clients and industry experts across jurisdictions. Inclusion in the guide pays due respect to the accomplishments and contributions of the most talented female practitioners in business law.
- Yoon Kang, recognized in Life Sciences and Patents
- Daphne Lainson, recognized in Patents
- Nancy Pei, recognized in Life Sciences and Patents
- Alice Tseng, recognized in Life Sciences
- Ekaterina Tsimberis, recognized in Trademarks
- Urszula Wojtyra, recognized in Life Sciences
The Expert Guides series has been a source of guidance for in-house counsel in large corporations worldwide, since its inception in 1994. Practice area guides are designed primarily for individuals who require access to the world’s leading practitioners in specific areas of law for the purpose of instruction on an international basis.
Smart & Biggar is widely recognized as Canada’s leading firm for intellectual property law, with offices in Ottawa, Toronto, Montréal, Vancouver and Calgary. We are leaders in intellectual property and technology law and have been serving clients for over a century.