Smart & Biggar shortlisted for eight North America awards by Managing Intellectual Property
Smart & Biggar announced today that the firm has been shortlisted for eight awards at Managing Intellectual Property’s 2017 North America Awards, to be held in Washington, DC on March 23, 2017:
- Canadian Patent Prosecution Firm of the Year
- Canadian Patent Contentious Firm of the Year
- Canadian Trade Mark Prosecution Firm of the Year
- Canadian Trade Mark Contentious Firm of the Year
- Canadian Copyright Firm of the Year
- Canadian Specialty IP Firm of the Year
Two of our partners, Steven Garland and François Guay were also nominated for individual awards:
- Steven Garland for Outstanding Canadian IP Practitioner
- François Guay for Outstanding Canadian IP Practitioner
Learn more about our other recent accolades.
Smart & Biggar is recognised as Canada’s largest and leading firm practising exclusively in intellectual property and technology law, with offices in Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Calgary.