Smart & Biggar shortlisted for seven North America awards by Managing Intellectual Property
Smart & Biggar is pleased to share that the firm has been shortlisted for an impressive and industry-leading seven Canadian IP awards at Managing Intellectual Property’s 2020 North America Awards.
Our nominations include:
- Canadian Patent Contentious
- Canadian Patent Prosecution
- Canadian Trademark Contentious
- Canadian Trademark Prosecution
- Canadian Boutique IP Firm
Partners Mark Evans and Steven Garland are also nominated for individual awards:
- Mark Evans for Outstanding Canadian Trademarks Practitioner
- Steven Garland for Outstanding Canadian Patent Practitioner
Several representatives from Smart & Biggar will be present at the Awards Gala on March 26, 2020 in New York City.
The firm has also been honoured recently as Canada’s leader in IP law, receiving awards in IP from Chambers, Legal 500, WTR, IAM and LMG Life Sciences. Click here to view all of Smart & Biggar’s recent awards and accolades.
Smart & Biggar is Canada's largest firm practising exclusively in intellectual property and technology law, with offices in Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Calgary. We are leaders in intellectual property and technology law and have been serving clients for over a century.