Smart & Biggar receives six shortlist nominations for the 2022 LMG Life Sciences Americas Awards
Smart & Biggar is proud to announce that we have been shortlisted for six LMG Life Sciences Americas Awards 2022. Each award nomination recognizes our team’s exceptional leadership in life sciences law and across the pharmaceutical product lifecycle.
Smart & Biggar is shortlisted for the following firm-level awards:
- ‘Canadian Patent Litigation Firm of the Year’
- ‘Canadian Patent Strategy Firm of the Year’
Additionally, our lawyers were shortlisted for the following individual awards:
- ‘Canadian Patent Strategy Practitioner of the Year’ – Daphne Lainson, partner, national life sciences practice chair and chair of the firm
- ‘Canadian Patent Litigator of the Year’ – Nancy Pei, partner
- ‘Canadian Regulatory Attorney of the Year’ – Alice Tseng, partner
- ‘Canadian Rising Star’ – Mark Pidkowich, partner
The LMG Life Sciences Awards are presented to firms, individuals and companies behind the most innovative and challenging Life Sciences work of the past year. Winners for each award will be announced at a live gala ceremony in New York on September 8, 2022.
The full LMG Life Sciences Americas Awards 2022 shortlists are now available to view online.
About Smart & Biggar
Smart & Biggar is widely recognized as Canada’s leading firm for intellectual property law, with offices in Ottawa, Toronto, Montréal, Vancouver and Calgary. We are leaders in intellectual property and technology law and have been serving clients for over a century.