Below are Rx IP Update’s most-read articles of 2022 (see also our 2022 Highlights in Canadian Life Sciences IP and Regulatory Law):
- Update on biosimilars in Canada – June 2022
- Federal Court holds summary trial appropriate, Apotex and Pharmascience will induce infringement of paliperidone palmitate patent
- Merck’s JANUVIA crystalline monohydrate DHP salt patent found valid
- Federal Court finds formulation patent relating to ACTONEL DR valid but not infringed
- PMPRB update: New regulations now coming into force July 1, 2022
- Competition Bureau's Interest in the Health Sector Continues
- Federal Court of Appeal upholds validity of glatiramer acetate patent
- Confidential rebate reporting and new price regulatory factors of the amended Patented Medicines Regulations declared invalid by the Quebec Court of Appeal
- PM(NOC) Regulations: Five-year anniversary of major amendments
- Slam dunk! New basket of countries for PMPRB reporting remain, controversial amendments to Patented Medicines Regulations dropped
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Life Sciences Regulatory & Compliance Group or the Pharmaceutical Litigation Group.
The preceding is intended as a timely update on Canadian intellectual property and technology law. The content is informational only and does not constitute legal or professional advice. To obtain such advice, please communicate with our offices directly.